My Guide Website?
Belgrade: 4-Hour Serbian History Walking Tour
Discover Belgrade throughout a 4-hour historic walking tour. This tour combines the perfect balance of local culture, history, and modern-day life in both Belgrade and Serbia.
- Walk down Skadarska Street
- Explore the Kalemegdan Fortress
- Encounter the Military Museum, seeing the weapons and arms that shaped the city throughout different eras
- Walk through the Ruzica Church, a lovely church which was built in the 15th century
DescriptionSince the time of Christ, Belgrade was always an important outpost on the border of two civilizations, nestled between the east and the west. Celts, Romans, Byzantines, Ottomans, Austro-Hungarians, Germans, and Russians have all fought and died to capture or liberate the 'white city', leaving their bones to rest in this city. Many empires have collided there, and world history was shaped on the two mighty rivers. Following all of this dramatic history, Belgrade now proudly stands today as the Serbian capital. Prepare to be taken on a journey through time during which your guide will explain world politics, geography, and geopolitics. You can also get stuck into the grittier details of the Balkans which you may have been too afraid to ask about.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Drinks Museum entrance
ExcludesFood and gratuities
- • This is a walking tour consisting of around 4 kilometers