My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Shared Group or Private Guided Walking Tour110 Reviews
Learn about the turbulent history of Serbia and its capital city on a walking tour of Belgrade with a licensed guide. See where the national parliament sits, where the president lives, and the ancient citadel of Belgrade Fortress in Kalemegdan Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights of Belgrade with a licensed guide
- Learn the turbulent history of the capital of Serbia
- Enter Kalemegdan Park to see the fortress on the banks of the Sava and Danube rivers
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionLearn the history of Belgrade on a walking tour with a licensed guide. See the monumental National Assembly building where the Serbian parliament sits to start your journey through the turbulent story of the capital. See the former residence of the Obrenović dynasty, and the New Palace built for the Karađorđević dynasty that is now home to the President of Serbia. After Nikola Pašić Square with its monument dedicated to a former mayor of Belgrade, and the Syndicate House building, admire the impressive Hotel Moskva at Terazije Square. Continue to Republic Square with the Prince Mihailo Monument, National Theater, and National Museum. Stroll down the lively shopping street of Knez Mihailo as you continue to the historic core of Kalemegdan. Visit the Orthodox Cathedral Church, where the most important Serbians were buried, and admire the Building of the Patriarchate and Museum of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Enter Kalemegdan Park on the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers to see the historic citadel of Belgrade Fortress and a stunning Victor statue by Ivan Meštrović.
IncludesLicensed guide Walking tour Entrance fees
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible The activity is at a low level of intensity Religious areas require that you wear clothing that covers your knees and shoulders If you are the only person on a shared tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied. 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed if you are the only guest on the tour and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 75% of the price