My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall15 Reviews
Visit one of the most beautiful monasteries in Serbia, the ancient cave of Resava, and the spectacular Veliki Buk waterfall on a day trip from Belgrade.
- Explore the Resava cave and its beautiful interior formations
- Admire the beauty of Manasija Monastery surrounded by the magnificent towers of a medieval fortress
- Visit one of the highest waterfalls in Serbia
DescriptionStart with pickup from Belgrade at 8:00 AM. Travel to the first stop, Manasija Monastery, which was built in the 15th century by Serbian ruler, Stefan Lazarevic. Discover one the most significant medieval monuments in Serbia known for its artistic, cultural and historical value. Explore the monastery which is surrounded by magnificent towers of the medieval fortress which surrounds it. Continue to Resava Cave, one of the oldest and largest caves in Serbia. Explore the interior of the 80 million-year-old cave which measures approximately 4.5 kilometers in length. See numerous and magnificent halls, channels, galleries, columns, stalactites, stalagmites, draperies and flowstone waterfalls. Finally, make a final stop at the Veliki Buk waterfall which is over 20 meters high and is one of the highest and most impressive waterfalls in Serbia. Return to Belgrade in the evening time.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide Air-conditioned vehicle
ExcludesLunch and drinks Personal expenses Optional tips Entrance to Resava cave - 500 Rsd (approximate 4.5 Eur per person) Entrance to Lisine waterfall cave - 100 Rsd (approximate 1 Eur per person)
- The dress code is casual but please cover shoulders and knees when entering the Manasija monastery
- The temperature in Resava cave is 7°C (45°F) so a jacket is required
- If you book the shared group option and you are the only person on the tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied
- The tour won't be canceled, if you are the only person on the tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied
- You will be informed before the trip if you are the only guest on the tour, and you will be offered a choice between: - canceling the tour with no fees applied - paying the supplement of 75% of the price - joining a date for which there is already a small group
- Pickup is available from accommodations up to 5km from Republic Square. If your hotel is further away from this point, you will be contacted to confirm whether pickup will be available from your accommodation or from the scheduled meeting point