My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour8 Reviews
Take a fascinating self-guided audio walking tour of the historic and absorbing city of Belgrade. See the ancient and monumental Belgrade fortress, and the vibrant Bohemian district of Skardarlja.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Immerse yourself in the sights and history of Belgrade on a self-guided audio tour
- Explore at your own pace while listening to informative commentary
- Encounter the bohemian district of Skardarlja, and the city's Republic Square
- See key sights including the famous Belgrade fortress
DescriptionDownload an engaging self-guided audio tour of the vibrant Balkan capital. Your tour is combined with a fully detailed map, enabling you to get the most out of your experience. Take a walk through Belgrade, Serbia's capital, and a city steeped in history. Listen to informative commentary as you stroll its streets. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Skardalija, the city's bohemian district. Admire the landmarks of Republic Square like the National Museum and Theater. Encounter famous sights like the Old Palace, Nikola Pasic Square, the Zepter Museum, and Prince Michael Street. You'll also see Students Square, the Ethnographic Museum, as well as the curiously named Question Mark Tavern and Big Staircase. Experience and learn about the monumental Belgrade fortress, with its points of interest including the Natural History Museum Gallery, the Inner Stambol Gate, and the Old Turkish Bath. Enjoy an experience where you explore and learn about the city and its fascinating sights at your own pace.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour Informative audio commentary Flexibility to use whenever you like
- This is an audio tour, there is no physical guide There is no set meeting point or time. Once downloaded, you can listen to the tour whenever you want Unfortunately, the tour is not suitable for wheelchair users The tour is recommended for those 8 years old and over The walking tour is available in English only