My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Airport Layover Private Sightseeing Tour
Make the most of your short time in Belgrade on this private sightseeing tour designed for travelers with an airport layover. See the city’s most important sights and landmarks, including Saint Sava Temple, and enjoy free time to explore or grab lunch.
- Make the most of your airport layover on this sightseeing tour of the city
- Discover the fascinating history, culture, and traditions of Belgrade
- See iconic sights including Saint Sava Temple, Belgrade Fortress, and Republic Square
- Enjoy free time to go shopping or grab some lunch before your flight
DescriptionThe tour begins with pickup from Nikola Tesla Airport and heads into the New Belgrade area of the city. The area is the main business and residential district of the city, and was developed during Tito’s era, when the country was still named Yugoslavia. Tour around the main sights of the district, learning about the history and culture of the city along the way. Continue the tour to the Museum of Yugoslavia to get a deeper understanding of the country’s turbulent history. Visit Saint Sava Temple next, the second largest orthodox church in Europe, then pass by Tasmajdan Park, the National Assembly of Republic of Serbia, the Old and New Palace, and Terazije Square. Arrive at Republic Square, considered to be the heart of the city, and see the National Theater, National Museum, and the monument dedicated to one of the greatest Serbian rulers, Prince Mihailo Obrenovic. From here, embark on a walking tour of Knez Mihailova Street until you reach Kalemegdan Park or Belgrade Fortress. Finally, enjoy free time to go shopping or grab some lunch before being transferred back to the airport in time for your flight.
IncludesNikola Tesla Airport pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi Professional, English-speaking tour guide Museum of Yugoslavia entrance fee Bottled water and one other drink Souvenir/gift from the local partner Lunch Personal expenses Gratuities
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour will take place rain or shine • When booking, please provide your flight number and estimated time of arrival
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now