My Guide Website?
Wines & Horses Belgrade: Wine Tasting surrounded by Horses
Nika Winery & Nika Equestrian Club joined forces and created an unusual experience in Belgrade. Taste high-quality Serbian wines, pet the horses, and take memorable photos with our gentle giants.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Wines & Horses: Taste Serbian Wines surrounded by Horses in middle of Belgrade!
- An Unusual blend of Serbian Wines and Majestic Horses in the Heart of Belgrade!
- A Wine Lover's Dream in Belgrade - Savoring Wines Amidst Graceful Horses
DescriptionThis unusual experience will last two hours. First, we will organize transportation for you to the Hippodrome and the barn. The pick-up location is at the main entrance of the Galerija shopping center, and we will return you there when the tour is over. The experience begins with a short tour around the stable to introduce you to our five horses. Then, we can start our delicious wine tasting. First, we start with homemade Rakija and continue with three types of Serbian wine: white, rose, and red wine. You will have an opportunity to taste Prokupac - a Serbian autochthonous wine we are very proud of. And snacks will be provided, too! After the tasting, it's time to have some fun! Take pictures, pet, and feed the horses with carrots that we will provide. Bond with our gentle giants and create memorable photos!
IncludesTransfer to Hippodrome and back (meeting point Galerija shopping mall) 1 strong alcoholic spirit, three types of Serbian Wines for Tasting and Snacks Hang out with our horses in the stable and take pictures; Food for horses is also provided.
- In case of cold weather, wear warm clothes. The stables are outside, but the seating area is inside.