My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Transfer Tour to Pristina via Niš
Get to Pristina from Belgrade in a stress free and comfortable way with this private transfer tour. Visit several interesting sites along the way and make the most out of this trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Get to Pristina comfortable and stress free with door to door pick up/drop off
- Visit Nis and learn more about this part of Serbia from your guide
- Discover unusual natural site Devil's town and hear local legends
- Don't worry about the crossing point and get to Pristina easy
- Hear more about current situation in Kosovo from your guide
DescriptionDon't worry about the crossing point and get to Pristina easly while visiting couple of key sites on the way. Find out what is the 'skull tower' and have a walking sightseeing tour of Niš. Discover natural phenomenon Devil's Town and hear local stories from your guide. Here is what you'll experience on the tour: After a morning pick up from your address in Belgrade you'll head directly to Niš. Once you get in Niš your first stop will be the Skull tower. From your guide you'll hear more about this turbulent period and what is the story behind this notorious monument. Next you'll get to the center of Nis and take guided tour around Nis Fortress and the city center. You'll guide will explain more about local customs, southern mentality and where to get a good snack. After a nice break and sightseeing in Niš you'll head to natural marvel Devil's Town. This natural phenomenon attracts people from all over the world and you'll get see in person why. As you walk through the site you'll hear local legends which are related to this unusal place. (Devil's town isn't available during winter.) From Devil's Town you'll go straight to Pristina which takes another hour and a half with all the paper work on the administrative line. Use this time to talk more with your guide about the situation in Kosovo.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Private guide Transportation during the tour
- This tour requires moderate walking Devil's town isn't available during winter.