My Guide Website?
Belgrade to Sarajevo via Mokra Gora Private Transfer Tour
Take the most out of your trip to Sarajevo and visit several attractions along the way. Without the hussle and stress, just enjoy the ride, scenic views and fun talk with your private guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Stress free door to door pick up and drop off in Belgrade/Sarajevo
- Discover Mokra Gora and take a ride on the historic Sargan Eight railway
- Visit Unesco listed Drina bridge and hear more about this site from your guide
- See in person the most photographed place in Serbia - famous Drina house
- Enjoy comfortable ride and interesting talk with your friendly guide
DescriptionGet to Sarajevo (or from Sarajevo to Belgrade) easly and comfortable while checking the main tourist spots on the way. Visit Mokra Gora and enjoy the ride on the famous Sargan Eight train. Take a break in Visegrad and discover historical Drina bridge which is a Unesco listed site. All of that and much more on your way to Sarajevo. Here is what you'll experience on the tour: After a morning pick up from your address you'll go towards West Serbia. First stop will be town Bajina Bašta where you'll see the famous Drina house, one of the most unusual sites. From your guide you'll hear the explanation why this house is located in the middle of the river. Next you'll get on a historic train and find out why Sargan Eight railway is one of the best rides throught the scenic views. Make sure to take your camera and capture this amazing scenary. (Note that train operates from April to October and is subject to availability. We will secure train tickets for the 13:30 departure on your behalf.) After train you'll easly cross the border and shortly get to Visegrad. Here you'll discover Unesco listed Drina brigde. Your guide will explain to you why this bridge is so important for both Ottomans and locals and which Nobel prize winner made this bridge so famous. This is a perfect place to take a break and to try Bosnia style 'cevapcici'. From Visegrad you'll have another 2 hours of scenic drive through the mountains before you reach Sarajevo. You can take a nap or ask more questions about Bosnia to your friendly guide. You'll reach your address in Sarajevo in the late afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Private guide Transportation during the tour
- This tour requires moderate walking Train operates from April to October and is subject to availability. We will secure train tickets for the 13:30 departure on your behalf.