My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Self-Guided City Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Tour
Explore Belgrade on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles, see the city’s important attractions and learn facts about them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Set off on an adventure in the neighborhoods of Belgrade with a mobile guide
- Find hidden gems in Saint Sava Temple, Republic Square, and Studentski Park
- Take a stroll down Knez Mihailova Street, a shopping avenue in central Belgrade
- Play the game in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Start the activity whenever you like and pause at any time to take a break
DescriptionGet to know Belgrade at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Belgrade’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. Start the activity whenever you like and enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. In the history-filled city of Belgrade you will first visit the beautiful Republic Square. Then the unique National Theatre in Belgrade and then the irreplaceable National Museum of Serbia. This wonderful route continues to the Educational Institution of Belgrade. As a fifth stop you will find the University of Belgrade. As you continue your walk through the city you will find the interesting Studentski Park. Of course, the Place where The City Keys were handed over to The Serbs in 1867 could not be missing from this tour. In addition, you will also admire the Monument of Gratitude to France. The penultimate destination is the enviable Royal Gate. While the icing on the cake of this unique tour could not be other than the The Victor. Download the ‘’World City Trail ‘’ app from the store. Then start your tour and enjoy!
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 29min Walking distance: 2.1km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied