My Guide Website?
Belgrade in a day - Grand City Private Tour
If you are visiting Belgrade for the first time and you want to see/experience all the main landmarks within the city in a day, this 6-hour private city tour is a MUST!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Soak in panoramic views of Belgrade from Avala Tower
- Visit stunning Saint Sava Church
- Stroll through centuries old fortress of Belgrade
- Explore Zemun, the most charming neighborhood of Belgrade
- See all the major landmarks of Belgrade in a day
DescriptionOn this half day tour, you will see all the most important landmarks such as Saint Sava Church, Kalemegdan Park/Belgrade Fortress, Republic Square, National Assembly of Serbia, etc as well as Zemun - the most charming neighborhood of Belgrade and Avala Mountain - Belgrade's most popular picnic destination. Furthermore, you will learn first-hand about the fascinating city's history and you local expert guide will give you a lot of tips what to do and where to go during your stay in Belgrade in order to immerse yourself completely in local culture and to fell the real vibe of Belgrade - adventurous and vibrant city that never sleeps! Grand City Tour of Belgrade will start at 9 A.M. from your accommodation in Belgrade with a short drive to Avala Mountain where you will be welcomed by the Monument of the Unknown Hero. Head to Avala Tower - telecommunication tower, destroyed on 29th of April 1999 by NATO and rebuilt in 2010. Soak in panoramic views of Belgrade from officially the tallest structure within the country of Serbia. Continue with a short drive to Saint Sava Temple, the second largest Orthodox Church in Europe. Next, enjoy panoramic drive through Belgrade City Center during which you will pass by: Tasmajdan Park with Saint Marc's Church, National Assembly of Serbia, City Hall, charming Terazije Square with hotel Moskva. Stroll around Kalemegdan Park or Belgrade Fortress, dominant Belgrade attraction considered to be the museum on open air built between 1st and 18th century and besieged more than 100 times. See Zindan Gate, Ruzica Church, confluence of the Danube and Sava Rivers, Victor Monument - the main symbol of the city of Belgrade, outdoor exhibition of Military Museum and more. Head to Rebublic Square, the heart of the city with the Monument of Knez Mihailo Obrenovic. Pass by National Museum and National Theater. Get back to the car/van to be driven to Zemun - the most charming neighborhood of Belgrade, located on the right bank of the beautiful Danube River. Pass by hotel Yugoslavia, in the past the most luxurious hotel, Aviation Square and the only opera house in Belgrade - Madlenianum. Next, continue up Gardos Hill (on foot) to visit the most famous historical symbol of Zemun - Millennium Tower built in late 19th century for 1000th anniversary of the settlement of the Hungarians in this part of Pannonian Plain. The splendid view from the top will take your breath away and you will see Old Town, New Belgrade and Zemun from completely different perspective. Drive back to your accommodation. End of tour.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Professional English-speaking guide Professional driver Entry ticket to Avala Tower, Saint Sava Church, Gardos Tower Bottle of water (0.5l)
- Please bring your passport or ID card Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number, so that the local partner can send you all the necessary information for the upcoming trip (name and contact of your tourist guide, exact pick up time from your address in Belgrade, etc.) The tour includes an entrance to place of worship, so please wear appropriate clothing Transportation by air-conditioned car (1-3 pax) or minivan (4-7 pax)