My Guide Website?
Belgrade: City Discovery Game3 Reviews
Solve tricky riddles, follow the clues, and unlock curious stories about Belgrade – all from your phone’s browser!
- Take part in a real-life city discovery game via a browser on your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories, secret recommendations, and the locations of the city’s hidden gems
- Discover an unconventional and authentic view of Saint Sava Temple, Knez Mihailova Street, and Kosančićev venac
- Go beneath the surface of Belgrade and enjoy the locals' favorite spots
DescriptionBecome the Indiana Jones of your own Belgrade adventure, solving 13 different riddles which take you from one hidden location to the next. Using a web app in your phone's browser, unlock local recommendations and fun facts while enjoying city highlights such as the Saint Sava Temple, the famous Knez Mihailova Street, and the historic Kosančićev venac. The challenge starts at the Temple of Saint Sava. No tour guide is required as all the information needed for this adventure is in the email from Secret City Trails. Discover spots in Belgrade that most locals don’t even know and see popular sights from a different angle (literally!). Along the way, unlock stories about a city at a crossroads of civilizations, traders, religion, architecture, and more. This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids, and team building outings. Enjoy being together while exploring a new city, using creativity and imagination to unlock the secrets of the city that survived 115 wars.
IncludesA link to the web app game will be sent via email. A maximum of 2MB of data will be needed for this game. No downloads are necessary Tour guide
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience, no tour guide will join your urban adventure
- All necessary information will be included in your email from Secret City Trails
- Games are available in English and Serbian
- Every riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle