My Guide Website?
Belgrade: First Discovery Walk and Reading Walking Tour
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Belgrade on a self-guided tour of the city
- Visit the iconic landmarks like the National Museum, Studentski Park, etc
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Stroll through the streets of the city and see 10 of the most important sites
- Read information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. In the history-filled city of Belgrade you will first visit the beautiful Republic Square. Then the unique National Theatre in Belgrade and then the irreplaceable National Museum of Serbia. This wonderful route continues to the Educational Institution of Belgrade. As a fifth stop you will find the University of Belgrade. As you continue your walk through the city you will find the interesting Studentski Park. Of course, the Place where The City Keys were handed over to The Serbs in 1867 could not be missing from this tour. In addition, you will also admire the Monument of Gratitude to France. The penultimate destination is the enviable Royal Gate. While the icing on the cake of this unique tour could not be other than the The Victor. Download the ‘’World City Trail ‘’ app from the store. Then start your tour and enjoy!
- This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Walking time: 29min Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Walking distance: 2.1km The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied