Best Shopping in Bubanj Potok
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Belgrade team
If you travel to Belgrade, take an extra suitcase, because it will surely be necessary. A large number of stores of world-famous brands, home-made products shops, and sports equipment shops offer a wide range of goods at affordable prices. If you do not like to walk around the city or do not have time to look for shops you are interested in, visit one of the most modern shopping centres, where you can find everything in one place.
But what our capital is adorned with is the city's markets that abound with the colourful 'empire' of everything. Places that 'warm' the soul of Belgrade, but also those who come to the capital.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks