My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Royal Dynasty & Central Serbia Full-Day Tour
Take your chance to learn about turbulent history of Serbia in XIX and XX century and the fearless struggle for freedom and progress.Here stories about famous leaders of First and Second Serbian Uprising, and the history of the Serbian royal dynasty.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of central Serbian province, Šumadija,or 'Serbian Tuscany'
- Visit the place where First Serbian Uprising started
- Admire the magnificient St. George church
- Taste the wine from royal cellars, in an area widely known for producing good wines
- Honor one of the greatest characters in Serbian history, Đorđe Petrović - Karađorđe
DescriptionExperience a blend of Serbia's history and natural beauty as you tour cultural monuments, including St. George church and learn the history along the way. Drive through green forests towards the highest spot of Avala. See the World War I memorial – Monument to the Unknown Hero. Learn about the monument's history and renowned sculptor Ivan Mestrovic who created it. Continue to the second-largest hilltop at Avala 440m high, and visit Avala Tower. Built in the 1960s as a TV tower, marvel at the tallest structure in the entire Balkans. Take an elevator up 123m and experience the views over Belgrade. Ride along the scenic route to Topola, a picturesque town perched on a hill. Here, visit the Karadjordje’s Konak and the old church, and learn about the town's historical significance. Climb to the Oplenac hill and arrive at the St. George church, a royal resting place with 40 tombs belonging to members of the Karadjordjevic dynasty. Admire the elegant Byzantine features and white marble from Venčac. Tour the museum next to the church, which boasts a collection of Royal regalias and personal belongings. After, enjoy free time to explore before visiting the Royal vineyards and old cellar to see how wine was traditionally produced.
IncludesFree hotel pick-up and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan (4-7 pax) or private sedan car (1-3 pax) Professional English-speaking guide All fuel costs, parking fees, and road tolls Entrance fees to the Royal Complex and Avala TV Tower Wine tasting in the Royal Winery A bottle of water per person Tour organization and 24/7 assistance from a licensed incoming tour operator
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults A moderate amount of walking is involved