My Guide Website?
Hike in the Vincinity of Belgrade: Private Tour to Kosmaj
Getaway from urban life and discover Kosmaj Mountain which is only an hour away from Belgrade. Take a easy and relaxing hike through the lush forests, enjoy fresh air and amazing views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Convinient location, Kosmaj is only one hour away from Belgrade
- Have a guided hike/walk through the forest without worrying to get lost
- See unique communist architecture and find out more about this time period
- Enjoy local dishes after the hike in a nearby restaurant
- Visit medieval monastery and discover ancient castle ruins with your guide
DescriptionSpend a fullfield day in nature, enjoy fresh air, thick forests and explore Kosmaj Mountain with your friendly guide. Avoid spending hours in transportation, get there easy and comfortable since Kosmaj is only one hour away from Belgrade. Discover both religious and communist architecure and learn more about the sites from your guide. Treat yourself with delicious food at the end of hike in a local restaurant. Here is what you'll experience on the tour: Your guide will pick you up in the morning from your address in Belgrade and after an hour drive you'll reach Kosmaj Mountain. First stop will be medieval monastery Tresije, dating from the XIV century and from there you'll start you hike. Most of the hike is quite easy with a few steep parts. Expect to see lush nature but also some unique communist architecture and remains of ancient monastery. You'll pass thorugh forests, meadows, villages, but also you'll check an observation deck which will provide a spectacular view over the Sumadija. On the way your guide will share some local stories, legends and make sure that you have a good time. Once exploring nature is over, you'll get to the nearby reastaurant for a well deserved treat.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Private guide Transportation during the tour
- This tour requires basic physical fitness. Tour is availabe year round but weather dependent.