My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Novi Sad and Karlovci Sremski Tour146 Reviews BEST SELLER
Visit the cultural capital of northern Serbia and discover a melting pot of cultures in Novi Sad. Get a stunning view of the Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube and taste some local wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Taste the local wine of northern Serbia
- Learn about the spiritual legacy of the museum town of Sremski Karlovci
- See the impressive Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube
- Walk through the picturesque city of Novi Sad
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionDepart Belgrade and travel towards the natural reserve of Fruška Gora, home to 17 active monasteries of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Learn about the region's wine industry at Sremski Karlovci town, where you will sample regional wine specialties. Marvel at the Baroque architecture of the city center, including Serbia's oldest secondary school at the Gymnasium of Karlovci. Continue to the Petrovaradin Fortress – known as the Gibraltar on the Danube – and admire the medieval fortifications built in the 17th and 18th centuries to defend the country from the Turks. Move on to Novi Sad, Serbia's second city and a melting pot of cultures thanks to its rich history on the border of the former Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires. Stroll along the historic streets of Dunavska and Zmaj Jovina in the pedestrian zone and see the elegant City Hall. Discover the house where Albert Einstein's wife lived, and get some free time for lunch in a traditional restaurant of Vojvodina.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Guide Entry tickets Bermet wine tasting Full wine tasting of local wines (only with the private option)
- This tour involves a moderate amount of low-intensity walking The minimum drinking age is 18 years old The minimum number of participants for a shared tour is 3. At least 24 hours before the trip, the activity provider will inform you if there are not enough participants on tour. If this happens you can choose between changing the tour date, moving to another available tour, or canceling your tour with no fees applied Free pick-up is available from any hotel up to 5 km from Republic Square. If your accommodation is in the pedestrian zone, the pick-up point will be very close to your accommodation. For pick-up locations further than 5 km from Republic Square, please get in touch with us directly.