My Guide Website?
Day Trip from Belgrade to Zagreb
Reach Zagreb in comfort and explore the capital of Croatia, with a blend of 18th and 19th century Austro-Hungarian architecture and rough socialist structures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Get a taste of Croatia on a full-day trip to Zagreb
- Travel through the picturesque countryside
- Learn from your guide about Zagreb's landmarks during your tailor-made walking tour
- Have free time to stroll, shop, and enjoy lunch
DescriptionBe picked up at your accommodation in Belgrade around 7:00 AM. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful landscapes as you cross the border into Croatia. Enjoy a 20-minute break around 09:00 AM for coffee and cake (at your own expense). After four and a half hours, reach Zagreb. Meet your guide at 11:30 AM and take a guided walk through the streets of Zagreb. Learn about the history, the legends, and the battles that once took place here. Visit Ban Jelacic Square, which is dedicated to the governor from the middle the of the 19th century. He abolished serfdom and initiated the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue to Tkalciceva Street to see the Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac, and many more places of interest with commentary from your informative guide. Do not hesitate to be curious and ask about the merging of two cities of Kaptol and Gradec and about the legends of hidden gold under the Zagreb, which is kept safe by a sleeping dragon. After the sightseeing tour at around 2:00 PM, enjoy free time for lunch and discovering Zagreb on your own. Return at 5:00 PM in comfortable transport back to your accommodation in Belgrade. Enjoy a rest halfway and expect to return to Belgrade around 9:30 PM.
IncludesFree hotel pick-up and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan (4-7 pax) or private sedan car (1-3 pax) Professional English-speaking guide All fuel costs, parking fees, and road tolls A bottle of water per person Tour organization and 24/7 assistance from a licensed incoming tour operator
- You must obtain a visa if necessary prior to border crossing as all visa requirements are the responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport will be required on the day of travel
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult