My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Uvac Nature Reserve Tour
Uvac Canyon is without doubt one of Western Serbia's top secret places with unimaginable nature that will be revealed to you on this amazing tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Discover Serbia’s most spectacular natural site – Uvac Nature Reserve.
- Take stunning photos from Veliki Vrh Viewpoint
- Observe beautiful griffon vultures in their natural habitat
- Immerse into the most beuatiful nature that Serbia has to offer
DescriptionWestern Serbia is popular nature getaway destination with its mountains, rivers, lakes, hundreds of magnificent viewpoints, and infinite vivid landscapes. The tour starts at 06:00 a.m. from your accommodation in Belgrade. Be prepared for a long drive (4 h), during which you will be impressed by splendid landscapes. Our first spot for the break will be Zlatarsko Lake or also known as Kokin Brod, an artificial lake formed in the valley of the river Uvac. You will be able to get a morning coffee with a stunning view of this incredible lake! At 11:30 a.m. our visit to Uvac Canyon will finally start. The most popular way of exploring Uvac Canyon is combination of cruising and hiking. (duration 4-5 hours) - comfortable shoes are more than recommended. First we sail through meanders for about 12km. The Uvac Cave system is the biggest cave system in the whole Serbia, comprised of two caves: Usacka (6km long) and Ledena or Ice Cave (2.5km). The access to the Ice Cave is possible only by boat. We’ll reach it and take 700m long stroll to check out the richness of cave jewelry. Afterwards we will start our hiking part of the tour (30-45minutes; 1.1km in one direction) in order to reach observation platform that offers awe-inspiring view over Uvac meanders. This viewpoint is called Veliki Vrh. Be prepared to take great photos from up here. We will return to starting point by boat. When your Uvac adventure is over we are heading to traditional restaurant (30 minutes ride) where break for lunch will be made and you will have the opportunity to try specialties of western Serbia such as kajmak, prosciutto etc.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off Professional English-speaking guide Professional driver Bottle of water (0.5l)
- Please bring your passport or ID card Please provide the name and address of your accommodation in Belgrade and your contact telephone number, so that local partner can send you all the necessary information for upcoming trip. Comfortable shoes are necessary for Uvac Hike ( no slippers, sandals, etc). Warm clothes are essential for visiting cave. Bring some light jacket or hoodie. This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be offered a different date, experience/tour or full refund. Bring some snacks or sandwiches with you since the lunch break won't be made before 4 p.m. Uvac cruise ticket can be paid only by cash. Shared group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run. If the minimum number of passengers isn't met you will be offered a choice between choosing another date, tour or experience, canceling the tour for a full refund or paying a surcharge for private tour. Transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan