From Belgrade: Gems of Eastern Serbia Tour6 Reviews
Visit the medieval monastery, Manasija. Take a stroll through Resava, an 80-million-year-old cave and unwind in the pristine natural beauty surrounding Krupaj Spring. Marvel at the oldest Serbian fresco paintings in the Gornjak Monastery.
- Visit the Manasija Monastery
- Stroll through the ancient Resava cave
- Discover the natural beauty of the Lisine Waterfall
- See the oldest Serbian fresco paintings in the Gornjak Monastery
DescriptionDiscover Eastern Serbia in this day long tour. Begin by exploring Manasija, a monastery built in early 15th century. Trace the fortifications surrounding the complex constructed to protect the Church of Saint Trinity against the Ottomans. See its fresco paintings, a representation of the greatest achievements of medieval Serbian arts and culture. Continue on to witness the dazzling cave jewelry of Resava, an 80-million-year-old cave discovered in 1962. Walk the 800 meter trail that is open to visitors and discover why this is one of the most visited caves in this part of Europe. Marvel at the natural beauty of the Lisine Waterfall and Krupaj Spring before visiting the oldest Serbian fresco paintings in the Gornjak Monastery.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking guide Professional driver Entrance fee for Resava Cave Souvenir/gift from the company Personal expenses Lunch
- Due to COVID-19 preventive measures, the Gornjak Monastery cannot be visited
- Due to the low temperature of the Resava cave, please bring a jumper or coat for this part of the tour
- Please bring your passport or ID card
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability