My Guide Website?
Belgrade: 4-Hour Grand City Walking Tour5 Reviews
Learn first-hand about the fascinating history of the capital of Serbia on this guided walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- Belgrade: Shared Group or Private Guided Walking Tour
- From Belgrade: Novi Sad & Sremski Karlovci Full-Day Tour
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Discover the charm of Belgrade on a guided walking tour
- Learn about Belgrade's ancient, medieval, and modern history
- Visit Saint Sava Temple, the second largest Orhodox Church in Europe
- Stroll through Knez Mihailova Street, the main pedestrian zone in Belgrade
- Enjoy majestic views of the city from the Kalemegdan Fortress
DescriptionExplore Belgrade with a friendly local guide who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet your guide at 10:00 AM in front of Saint Sava Temple and begin your tour by visiting the second largest Orthodox Church in Europe. Here, learn the story behind the first Serbian Royal Dynasty, Nemanjic. Next, head to Slavija Square, one of the biggest squares in Belgrade where 7 streets cross. Here your guide will tell you a captivating local story about the Belgrade phantom. A short stroll away is Flower Square, with the Yugoslav Drama Theater and Students Cultural Center. Next on your route is Tasmajdan Park, the second biggest park in Belgrade, with Saint Marco's Church. Pass by the National Assembly of Serbia, Old and New Palace, Nikola Pasic Square, and Terazije Square in order to reach the heart of the city at Knez Mihailova Street and Republic Square. Stroll through the main pedestrian zone in Belgrade and arrive at the Kalemegdan Fortress, which is the number one attraction in the city and is an open-air museum built between the 1st and 18th century. Finish your tour at Republic Square.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking guide Entry ticket to Saint Sava Church
- This is a complete walking tour - comfortable shoes are more than recommended
- Please provide your contact telephone number, so that the local partner can send you all the necessary information for the upcoming tour (name and contact of your tourist guide, etc).
- Meeting point is in front of the main entrance to Saint Sava Church
- Tour ends at the Republic Square