My Guide Website?
Private Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Farmer's House9 Reviews
Discover the streets of Novi Sad, the Petrovaradin fortress underground tunnels and taste "bermet" local wine which was served on Titanic. Finish the tour at traditional Farmer's house called "Salas".
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- Belgrade: Shared Group or Private Guided Walking Tour
- From Belgrade: Novi Sad & Sremski Karlovci Full-Day Tour
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Taste 'bermet' wine, produced only in this part of Serbia and served on Titanic
- Take a tour of the second biggest city in Serbia
- Enjoy views of Danube river from Petrovaradin Fotress and explore its tunnels
- Visit Vojvodina traditional Farmer's house - 'Salas'
- Walk along charming Sremski Karlovci Baroque town
DescriptionEnjoy this Vojvodina Province tour that leads you to Novi Sad, the capital of the province and second biggest city in Serbia and Sremski Karlovci, a small town known for its baroque architecture and wine production. The tour includes a visit to Sremski Karlovci, a small baroque town located on the slopes of Fruska Gora national park. Afterwards, you will explore the streets of the town. The sightseeing ends with a visit to a wine cellar and the tasting of 'bermet' wine, original local wine that was included on Titanic wine list. The next stop is Petrovaradin massive fortress from 17th century, situated on Danube river, where Exit music festival is held every summer. Learn about its 'Drunken Clock' and explore the underground tunnels of the fortress. We continue the tour with walking tour of Novi Sad and some free time. Immerse yourself in the city's baroque architecture, excellent museums, and art galleries. Our last stop is traditional Farmer's house, usually located near Novi Sad , where you can try traditional meals from this area. Our mini vans for tours are comfortable, well-maintained, ensuring a pleasant and reliable travel experience. You have the option to choose between a private or shared experience. Plus, if you would like lunch in Novi Sad, your guide will be happy to recommend local specialties.
IncludesBermet wine tasting Petrovaradin fortress tunnels ticket Pickup and drop-off English-speaking tour guide Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- For shared group option, minim is 2 persons on the tour and if you are the only person, you will be informed before the trip and offered choice between: - joining a date for which there is already a small group - booking 1 additional ticket - canceling the tour with no fees applied
- Pick up is available from accommodations up to 5km from Republic Square. If your hotel is further we will inform you a day before the tour if pick up will be available from your accommodation or from scheduled meeting point.