My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Underground Tour with Glass of Wine10 Reviews
Visit the Roman Well and a military bunker from Tito's period on an underground trip in Belgrade. Check out the Roman Sarcophagai in the Austrian Gunpowder Storehouse, and sip a glass of wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the exciting underground secrets of Belgrade with an expert tour guide
- Marvel at the historic Roman Well in Belgrade Fortress, built by the Austrians
- Explore a military bunker which dates back to the period when Tito was in power
- See the collection of Roman altars and sarcophagi at the Big Gunpowder Magazine
- Finish up your tour with a tasty glass of wine inside a 19th century wine cellar
DescriptionDelve into the fascinating history of Belgrade and see a deep well that is open to the public, the Roman Well. Follow your guide to an army bunker, see the sarcophagi inside Big Gunpowder Magazine, and end your tour in style with a complimentary glass of wine in a cellar. First, come to Republic Square to meet your guide. Then, start your tour. Visit the Roman Well at the Belgrade Fortress, which dates back to the 18th century. Also, go to a military bunker from the time when Tito was in power. Check out Big Gunpowder Magazine, an Austrian gunpowder storehouse. See the Roman stone monuments, altars, and sarcophagi, which are also here. Hear some interesting stories about the old city center from your guide. Then, head to some caverns where food used to be stored. Finally, drink a free glass of wine in a 19th-century wine cellar to cap off your experience.
IncludesEntry tickets to Roman Well, Barutana, and Military bunkers Entry tickets to the wine cellar Glass of wine Professional tour guide
- You will go downstairs from the fortress to reach the wine cellar Wear comfortable shoes