My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Private Layover Tour from Nikola Tesla Airport
Make the most of your layover at Belgrade airport with this sightseeing tour. Pass the time by seeing New Belgrade, St. Sava Temple, Belgrade Fortress, Knez Mihailova Pedestrian Zone, the Parliament building, and the Republic Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See all the most important sights in Belgrade including New Belgrade, St. Sava Temple, and Belgrade Fortress,
- Enjoy walking around the Knez Mihailova Pedestrian Zone
- Admire the biggest Orthodox Cathedral in the Balkans
- Taste some traditional Serbian food
DescriptionAvoid the tedium of waiting for your next flight, and see all the most significant sites in Belgrade on this unique private tour. Be welcomed at Nikola Tesla Airport by a representative carrying a board with your name on it, before being chauffeured to see Belgrade's most popular attractions. Enjoy some free time in the city center (depending on your flight schedule) where your guide will recommend some delicious traditional Serbian food. Following the tour, enjoy a hassle-free return trip to the airport, or to a hotel in the city center.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking guide Transport by air-conditioned minivan (4-7 pax) or private sedan car (1-3 pax) Pick-up from the airport Drop-off at the airport All fuel costs and parking fees Entrance fee to St. Sava Temple A bottle of water per person Tour organization and 24/7 assistance from a licensed incoming tour operator
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler Tour times are offered according to your layover schedule Tours are available outside of normal working hours