My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Kosutnjak forest hiking tour
Kosutnjak forest is the most beautiful natural attraction in the city. It is a perfect escape from the noise and traffic, and a great opportunity to spend a beautiful day in the nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Enjoy the fresh air and stay away from the city noise without leaving Belgrade
- Discover Belgrade Oxygen factory
- Check some unique tourist attractions on our trail in the forest
DescriptionWe all like nature, and we all wants to spend most of our time enjoying the fresh air and off-beaten paths. This tour has a perfect location, it's the real hidden gem of Belgrade. Most of the people do not know that only 4 km from the bustling city center, we have “ The Belgrade's oxygen factory”. On our tour, we will hike through the forest and visit some attractions along the way, like Topčider river, Hajduks' drinking fountain, Prince Mihailo assassination location, Prince Milos Residence and one of the most beautiful viewpoints in Belgrade. The whole trail is 8 km long, it is easy and suitable for all genarations.
Includesprofessional tour guide
- The trail is 8 km long in total It is easy hike/trekk suitable for all generations, however, your fitness level must be decent