My Guide Website?
From Sarajevo: Transfer to Belgrade & Sightseeing Car Tour1 Reviews
Relax in a comfort on a transfer between Sarajevo and Belgrade. Make the most of your travel, stopping to see Visegrad, Andricgrad, and the traditional village of Drvengrad.
- See more of Bosnia and Herzegovina in less time on a day trip
- The ultimate day trip for visitors with limited time
- Letting someone else drive allows you to focus on the scenery
- Cross the border over to Serbia with ease
DescriptionSee the best of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and some of Serbia,on an attraction-packed day trip.Without having to worry about hiring a car or driving on unfamiliar roads,you’ll travel between three distinctive villages and benefit from the local knowledge of your guide. On your way to the Belegrade from Sarajevo, or vice versa, it is great idea to see some of the must see attractions of Eastern Bosnia / Western Serbia- Visegrad, Andricgrad and Drvengrad. First of them is Visegrad, that has long and rich history. The thing that makes it special is the famous UNESCO protected Old Stone Bridge, the endowment of Grand Vizier Mehmed Pasha Sokolovic. Next stop is Andricgrad-known as Kamengrad or Stone city. It is a project of famous film director Emir Kusturica, inspired by Nobel prize winner, Ivo Andric. Also, you will visit Ethno Village Drvengrad-means Wooden city, which beauty will left you withouth a breath. Another thing you will definitely enjoy is Mokra Gora, the most unique Sargan Eight ride - an old-fashioned narrow-gauge railway. The last stop is your final destination - Belegrade This tour can be arranged to start in Belegrade and end-up in Sarajevo, on your request. To pass the border You need passport!
IncludesDriver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Air-conditioned vehicle
ExcludesFood Entrance fees for the attractions
- Level of difficulty : Most travelers can participate You have added the following safety features: - Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff - Social distancing enforced throughout experience - Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas - Gear/equipment sanitized between use - Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized - Guides required to regularly wash hands - Regular temperature checks for staff