My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Zlatibor Mountain One-Day Tour
Get a glimpse of Western Serbia and take a deep breath of crisp, mountain air. Learn about the traditional way of life, and savor the amazing cuisine and rakija on this day trip from Belgrade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Belgrade: Resava Cave, Manasija Monastery & Lisine Waterfall
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Sunset Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks
- Enjoy the pristine nature of Western Serbia.
- Admire Zlatibor from above and take a ride on the world's longest cable car.
- Explore the depths of Stopica Cave and discover its unique limestone pools.
- Travel back in time and learn about traditional way of life in Western Serbia.
- Experience the flavors and aromas of Western Serbia's unique cuisine.
DescriptionAt 8a.m your #destinationserbia tour guide will pick you up from your accommodation. We set off to Western Serbia, and on our way we’ll pass through Užice – the biggest town and the center of Western Serbia. A brief stop in Užice allows us to explore Stari Grad, a 14th-century fortress perched on a cliff high above the Djetinja River valley, providing stunning views of the town. After a short stop we head to Zlatibor, arriving approximately 25 minutes later. Starting from the tourist center of Zlatibor, we’ll take a ride on Gold Gondola panoramic cable car. This extraordinary 9km-long cable car, the longest in the world, links the tourist center with Tornik, Zlatibor's highest peak (1496m) and a renowned ski center. Over a 30-minute panoramic ride, we'll enjoy the view over the sprawling slopes and meadows of Zlatibor, and Ribnica Lake, a Zlatibor gem popular for swimming during the hot summer months. Returning to the Zlatibor center, we continue our journey to Stopica Cave, a natural wonder famous for its 'siga' or limestone pools, subterranean water slopes, and cave formations. After delving into the cave's depths, we head to our next destination—Sirogojno village. The Old Village museum awaits, preserving traditional architecture, ways of life, and customs of Western Serbia's people. Original wooden houses, transported from surrounding villages, stand as a testament to ancestral heritage. After getting familiar with the culture of Western Serbia we will go to Ljubiš village. Here, cuisine takes center stage, and we'll indulge in the flavors of the region at a family-owned traditional restaurant. Experience the simplicity and incredible taste of local dishes, accompanied by a sampling of rakija, a traditional Serbian drink. After a long day of exploring Western Serbia, we set off for Belgrade, where we’ll reach in the evening. Drop off at your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your address (hotel or any other accommodation) Private transport as per itinerary Licensed tour guide services during the tour All entrance tickets (Gold Gondola panoramic cable car, Stopica cave, Sirogojno Old Village museum, Uzice fortress)
- This tour includes a short walk to and through the cave, so comfortable shoes are preffered.