My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Private 2-Day Nis, Pirot & Devil's Town Trip
Gaze at the most important sights in the South of Serbia on this private two-day journey. Visit the birthplace of Emperor Constantine, the cute trading town of Pirot, and the mystical Devil's Town.
- Sense the history and culture of Serbia's traditional towns
- Observe the birthplace of Emperor Constantine the Great
- Travel back in time to the site of the first Serbian uprising
- Experience Pirot, where the famous carpets and cheese come from
- Hike through the exotic and mysterious Devil’s Town
DescriptionWander through the South of Serbia in the company of a professional guide on this sightseeing adventure. Visit its most famous destinations: the cities of Nis and Pirot, as well as Devil's Town. Day one will give you the chance to explore Nis, the birthplace of Constantine the Great. After exploring the city, continue to Skull Tower, where you will learn about the first Serbian uprising against the Ottomans in the 19th century. You will then travel to Pirot, a small trading town famous for its traditional carpets and its patented cheese. Spend the night in this lovely village. On the second day, make your way to the iconic Devil's Town, a natural monument comprised of two natural phenomena: the stone formations caused by erosion and two springs of extremely acid water with high mineralization. For these reasons, Devil's Town was a New Seven Wonders of Nature nominee.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off Transportation for the duration of the activity Tour guide Entrance tickets to Skull Tower and Devil's Town
ExcludesAccommodation in Pirot Meals and drinks Entrance ticket to Museum of Ponisavlje in Pirot
- Keep in mind you will climb approximately 100 steps to reach the photo viewpoint in Devil's Town.
- Not wheelchair accessible