My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Novi Sad Day Trip1 Reviews
Embark on a day trip from Belgrade to explore some of the fascinating sights of Northern Serbia. See Liberty Square, Petrovaradin Fortress, and the town of Sremski Karlovci in one convenient day tour
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Gorge Tour
- Belgrade: Top Attractions & Belgrade Neighborhoods Big Tour
- Belgrade: Shared Group or Private Guided Walking Tour
- From Belgrade: Novi Sad & Sremski Karlovci Full-Day Tour
- Belgrade: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Discover beautiful Baroque and neo-Renaissance-style buildings in Novi Sad
- Explore Petrovaradin Fortress and its surroundings
- Try delicious Serbian wine in Sremski Karlovci
DescriptionStart with pickup from your accommodation in Belgrade and travel north to the city of Novi Sad. Arrive at Novi Sad Liberty Square which is surrounded by important buildings including the City Hall and Roman Catholic Church of the Name of Mary. Explore the streets of the city center at your leisure, including Zmaj Jovina and Dunavska Street intersected which have a multitude of shops, restaurants, craft shops, museums, and galleries. See the Serbian Orthodox Congregational Church of Saint George, the Platoneum, the building of the former Serbian Orthodox Grammar School, Saint Nicholas’ Church, and the Novi Sad Synagogue. Depart the city center and head to Petrovaradin Fortress, located on the banks of the Danube River. Admire this famous symbol of the city and explore the grounds. Enjoy the views and surroundings of one of the most iconic locations in Serbia. Next, travel for an hour to the town of Sremski Karlovci. Explore this charming town of vineyards and choose to stop at a local winery or restaurant to sample some local food and drink. Admire the architecture of the town, which has been occupied by various ethnic groups throughout the centuries. After some time here, travel back to Belgrade, arriving in the late afternoon.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Belgrade Parking fees Fuel surcharge
- If the trip is canceled because the minimum number of participants is not reached, you can choose to reschedule, or receive a full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on adult's laps
- Baby seats can be provided upon request
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart problems, or other major health issues
- Travelers should be moderately fit
- This experience requires good weather; if the trip is canceled due to bad weather, you can choose to reschedule or receive a full refund