My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: Full-Day Guided Tour to Nis & Devil's Town1 Reviews
Take a full-day tour to visit Nis, Emperor Constantine’s birthplace, and Devil’s Town, one of the nominees for the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Roman Emperor Constantine the Great in his hometown of Nis
- Visit Skull Tower and learn about The First Serbian Uprising against the Ottomans
- Hike through Devil's Town, a nominee in the New Seven Wonders of Nature campaign
- Enjoy and relax on a full-day tour to South Serbia and visit famous destinations
DescriptionTake a full-day tour to South Serbia and visit its most famous destinations, the city of Nis and Devil's Town. The tour is led by professional English speaking tour guide. Nis is the largest city in this part of Serbia, known as the birthplace of Constantine the Great. After exploring the city and listening to the story about this famous Roman emperor, the tour continues to Skull tower, where you will learn about The First Serbian uprising against Ottomans in 19th century and its victims. Finally, explore Devil's Town, a natural monument comprised of two natural phenomena: the soil figures (specific forms of relief) and two springs of extremely acid water with high mineralization. In fact, Devil's Town is a New Seven Wonders of Nature nominee.
IncludesFull-day tour Pickup and drop-off English-speaking tour guide Air-conditioned vehicle
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible