From Belgrade: Full-Day Guided Tour to Nis & Devil's Town
Take a full-day tour to visit Nis, Emperor Constantine’s birthplace, and Devil’s Town, one of the nominees for the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Feel the spirit of the south Serbia while visiting Nis
- Learn about Roman Emperor Constantine the Great
- Visit Skull Tower and learn about The First Serbian Uprising against the Ottomans
- Learn about victims of World War II while visiting a former concentration camp
- Explore Devil’s Town, a New Seven Wonders of Nature nominee
DescriptionTake a full-day tour to South Serbia and visit its most famous destinations, the city of Nis and Devil's Town. The tour is led by professional English speaking tour guide. Nis is the largest city in this part of Serbia, known as the birthplace of Constantine the Great. After exploring the city and listening to the story about this famous Roman emperor, the tour continues to Skull tower, where you will learn about The First Serbian uprising against Ottomans in 19th century and its victims. The history lesson continues at a concentration camp from World War II. You will hear about the torture that thousands of captured people experienced during the war. Finally, explore Devil's Town, a natural monument comprised of two natural phenomena: the soil figures (specific forms of relief) and two springs of extremely acid water with high mineralization. In fact, Devil's Town is a New Seven Wonders of Nature nominee.
IncludesFull-day tour Transfer Services of English-speaking tour guide Entrance tickets to to Skull Tower, concentration camp and Devil's Town Lunch Personal expenses Tips (optional)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability