My Guide Website?
From Belgrade: 2-Day Tour to Western Serbia1 Reviews
Discover the treasures of Western Serbia on this 2-day guided tour of the best sites. Ride a scenic traditional train through the countryside and visit many charming locations, stopping to admire the stunning landscapes along the way.
- Explore the Zlatibor and Tara mountains, taking in the stunning nature
- Ride on a traditional train through breathtaking scenery
- Sample the famous cuisine of Western Serbia
- Discover the world-famous 'House on the Drina' and visit the incredible 'Wooden City'
DescriptionThe tour will begin with you being picked up from your hotel in Belgrade. You will head in an air-conditioned bus toward Western Serbia, known for its wild and untouched nature, tasty cuisine and friendly and hospitable people. The first stop will be the Zlatibor mountain where you will stop off to visit the Sirogojno 'Old Village', the Open-air Museum, the Stopića Cave and the Gostilje Waterfall. After a traditional lunch, you will head back to Kraljeve Vode, the tourist center of Zlatibor mountain where you will have the afternoon free to explore the resort or to go for a swim or a massage. You will stay the night in the resort. On day two, you will move to 'Tara Mountain' where you will take a ride on the famous 'Sargan Eight', a unique narrow-gauge railway. During the ride, you will pass by several viewpoints to take in the fabulous views over Mokra Gora. The next stop will be the nearby 'Drvengrad' known as the 'Wooden City' built by the famous director Emir Kusturica. You will then be taken to the small town of Bajina Bašta to see 'The House on the Drina' an isolated house made of logs on a river stone. After another delicious lunch, you will head back to Belgrade, arriving in the late afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan or a private car Professional, English-speaking guide Entrance fees to the following attractions: the Gostilje Waterfall, Stopica Cave, Sirogojno Open-Air Museum, and Kusturica's Wooden Village. This costs €7 per person Sargan Eight scenic train ticket, €7 per person Food and drink Accommodation is not included. The operator can reserve accommodation for you in advance. There is the option to reserve a studio for the price of €40 or a 3 star hotel for €35 Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please bring comfortable footwear
- The operator does not cancel tours. However, if you booked the 'small group' option and you are the only person on tour, a supplement of 50% will be applied. At least 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on tour. You will be offered the choice of either canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 50% of the price.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now