My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Vintage Bike Tour2 Reviews
Cruise through Belgrade’s famous sights, important neighborhoods, and hidden local spots on a vintage bike tour with a local guide.
- See the impressive Orthodox Temple of Saint Sava
- Explore the historic NATO buildings of Generalsta
- Bike around the local favorite Tasmajdan Park
- Ride in class and comfort on cool vintage bikes
DescriptionFeel like a local and explore Belgrade’s top highlights, its different neighborhoods, and hidden spots on a 3.5-hour guided tour riding a vintage bike. Ride in class and comfort on bike manufactured in Yugoslavia, which are perfect for discovering various parts of the city. See Belgrade differently and feel as you cruise around the Tasmajdan park, uninterrupted by daily routines. You will look very Instagram worthy on your retro bikes. Visit many famous sights like the Sava Temple, one of the biggest temples in the world, and discover architecture marvels that are not on the front pages of tourist magazines.
IncludesLocal guide Vintage bikes Drinks
ExcludesHotel pickup and drop-off Food
- A certain level of fitness is required for this tour.