My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Private Sightseeing Tour in an Oldtimer Car
Travel through Belgrade in a stylish oldtimer car that will make you feel like a head of state. With your professional driver and guide, you will navigate Belgrade’s streets while learning of your surroundings.
- Experience the spirit of the 20th century while riding in an oldtimer
- Explore both Belgrade Old Town and New Belgrade
- Visit St. Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox temple in the Balkans
DescriptionYour tour departs from your hotel in Belgrade at 5:00 PM, at which point you'll head off to explore the Old Town and its popular attractions. You will encounter the Church of St. Michael the Archangel (Saborna Crkva), Princess Ljubica’s residence, and the oldest kafana (bistro) in Belgrade which is simply named “?”. The tour then continues across Branko’s Bridge to New Belgrade, where you will see the Palace of Serbia and Belgrade Arena. After crossing the Ada Bridge, you will continue to the Museum of Yugoslavia, where you will take a short break to take photos. Your tour then continues to the St. Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox church in the Balkans. After a short walk, you will continue your ride through Slavija Square, Nemanjina Street, Terazije, and Republic Square, before being returned to your hotel at approximately 7:00 PM.
IncludesTour in an oldtimer car Entrance fees (optional) Personal expenses
- You can choose between a Jaguar SS-100, a Opel Olympia, a Mercedes 170s, a Ford Model A and A Kabrio or a Buick Road Master for this tour
- Cars can only be driven by a professional driver. You will be driven as a passenger
- Vehicles are booked according to current availability and weather conditions