My Guide Website?
Belgrade: Golubac Fortress and Iron Gate Tour37 Reviews BEST SELLER
Learn about medieval Serbia on a full-day historical tour from Belgrade. See the Golubac Fortress on a boat ride along the Danube's widest point and visit the Iron Gates.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Belgrade:If youʻre booking your trip to Belgrade last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about medieval Serbia at Golubac Fortress
- See the Golubac Fortress from water
- Find out about Serbian history and culture with your guide
- Benefit from included pickup and drop-off in Belgrade
DescriptionTake a full-day guided tour to eastern Serbia and discover the most interesting historical attractions of this region along the Danube River. Enjoy pickup and drop-off in Belgrade. After pickup in Belgrade, begin your historical adventure by heading to the Golubac Fortress, located at the entrance to the Iron Gate, the longest gorge in Europe and the widest flow of the Danube. Upon arrival, admire the impressive fortress, which was the among top 3 location choices for the filming of the 'Game of Thrones' series. Explore Golubac's visitor center, palace, and towers. Walk along the Danube and enjoy beautiful views, with free time included for lunch. From 6th Nov till 1st May due to weather conditions instead of speed boat ride we will visit Lepenski vir archeological site (ticket 5 Eur per person).
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Full-day tour
- For the shared group option, if the number of persons is less than 4, you will be informed in advance and given the choice to join another group, book a private tour (subject to availability), or cancel the tour without any fees
- Pickup is available from accommodations up to 5km from Republic Square. If your hotel is further we will inform you a day before the tour if pick up will be available from your accommodation or from the scheduled meeting point.
- Children under age of 13 are not allowed on the tour
- From 6th Nov till 1st May due to weather conditions instead of speed boat ride we will visit Lepenski vir archeological site (ticket 5 Eur per person).