My Guide Website?
Belgrade: 2-Hour Sightseeing Boat Cruise with Welcome Drink61 Reviews
Discover the best of Belgrade from a unique perspective on the water, cruising along picturesque waterways and passing important historical landmarks. Learn all about the city from your expert crew along the way.
- Experience Belgrade from a whole new perspective on the water
- Pass by the city's most important historical landmarks and under all the major bridges
- Learn about Serbian history and culture from your expert crew
DescriptionYour unforgettable boat cruise along Belgrade's rivers will begin at the beautiful district of Zemun, renowned for its grand architecture and unique landscape. For the next 2 hours, relax on a pontoon boat with all the necessary facilities. Start by sipping a welcome drink and preparing to enjoy an invigorating experience away from the maddening crowds. Cruise past the Great War Island, a strategic defense point of Belgrade and wildlife shelter. Then, enter the delta of Danube and Sava, gradually approaching the Kalemegdan fortress, Belgrade's largest park, and most important historical monument. Along your journey, pass under all the city’s major bridges and as you cruise, your expert crew will tell you interesting stories various landmarks and teach you about the customs and culture of Serbian people.
IncludesUnlimited Serbian rakija, mineral and sparkling water, and soft drinks Expert crew providing live commentary Hotel pickup and drop-off Food
- The boat can accommodate up to 10 passengers
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts